- B.Sc (Hons), M.Sc (Specialization Chemistry)
- LLB – Faculty of Law – University of Delhi, Diploma in Rubber and Rubber related Chemicals.
- Advocate, Registered Patent and Trademark Attorney
- FICPI INDIA GROUP : Founder member and President
- GALA : Former vice president of GALA Asia Pacific region
- APAA :Councillor, re-elected as Vice-President of APAA India Group
- AIPLA: American Intellectual Property Law Association
- AIPPI :Association Internationale Pour La PROTECTION DE LA PROPRIETE INDUSTRIELLE
- LES : Licensing Executive Society
- INTA :International Trademark Association
- FICPI : Founder Member and Past-President of FICPI-India
- CII : Confederation of Indian Industry
He has worked as a Manager in the Research and Development Department of a leading Indian pharmaceutical company. He was also associated with two leading Patent Law firms in New Delhi including Remfry and Sagar as head of the Patent Department and as a Senior Patent Attorney and Consultant dealing with Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Mechanical and Electronic Patents and the filing and prosecution of trade mark applications in India. He has rich experience of filing and prosecution of International Patents.
He is one of the senior Patent Attorneys of the country who has a technical background and a legal qualification and has over twenty six years of experience in handling both domestic and International companies and Research Institutions.
- Media and Marketing Law, Commercial disputes, Sweepstakes and Promotions.
- Intellectual Property
- Trademark Filings and prosecution. Drafting of Pharmaceutical and chemical Patent specifications, prosecution and Patent and Trademark Litigation, Opinions of patentability of subject matters in India and on infringement proceedings, pre-grant and post-grant oppositions and in validation proceedings.
- He has made presentations on Intellectual Property Laws and practice in over three hundred institutions and corporate bodies in India and overseas.
- He is credited with more than twenty six years of experience in the related fields and in handling matters of both domestic and International companies and Research Institutions as well as of fortune five hundred companies.
- The prosecution of more than eight thousand Patent applications is to his credit. He presently is the Senior Partner of the firm with over thirty five Patent Attorneys and six Consultants.
- He also heads the Intellectual Property Litigation department which has over 10 Litigators.
- He has for over 26 years advised fortune 500 companies on Intellectual Property, Media, Entertainment, Sweepstake and Promotions.
- He is also the author of the Book Indian Patents Law and Practice which has been published by Chosakai in the Japanese languagein Japan.
Books As Written By Mr. Sharad Vadehra
- Essential advice for patent applicants
- Advertising to Children in India
GALA (GLOBAL ADVERTISING LAWYERS ALLIANCE)