KAN AND KRISHME is a firm dealing exclusively with matters relating to Intellectual Property Law, Media and Entertainment Law, Sweepstakes, Promotions and Advertisement Clearance.
Kan and Krishme provides end to end services related to matters of Patents, Designs, Trademark and Copyright, to domestic as well as international clients, including drafting, filing, prosecution and litigation.
The Firm of Attorneys who bring a superior record of academic professional and civic achievements to the firm. The firm prides itself on combining the sophistication and expertise of a large firm with the responsiveness and the personal dedication of a small firm.
Advantages of Working with Our Firm
- Being a medium-sized firm, we can give personal attention to our clients. The Firm comprises of a good mixture of young and senior Attorneys.
- Unlike other Law firms that have many clients, we have a selected list of clients whom we can serve better and give more time to.
- The Senior Partners of our Firm have several decades of experience in handling Patent matters in the Indian Patent Office.
- Our members maintain a Professional relationship with the Examiners of the Indian Patent Office which allows us to be involved in the drafting of the Indian Patents Act and Rules.
- The Firm is respected and trusted in Japan by Patent Attorneys and companies.
- Members of the Firm are available at several international conferences both in Japan and elsewhere and are always available for free and fair discussions and interactions.
- Technically and Legally qualified professionals who are adroit in conversation abilities.
- Last but not least. With the ever-increasing number of Patent filings in India and not many Patent Attorneys both in terms of quality and quantity, the requirement is of an experienced, capable and qualified firm that can deliver results and understand your needs KAN AND KRISHME can meet all such requirements.
- To give equal importance to all clients whether they are individuals or a Corporate body.
- To be fair, just and truthful to all clients.
- To follow professional ethics and not to deal with technologies of new clients which conflict with technologies of existing clients. The firm believes in a long term relationship with clients and applicants.
- To train, groom and encourage Advocates, Attorneys, Patent Agents, Scientists, engineers and chemists in our firm.
- To have transparency in our working relationship with clients and associates.
Transparency in our Working and Relationship with Clients and Associates
We accept only the highest service standards and ethical behaviour from our staff when acting for our clients, including total adherence to our profession’s regulations and guidelines. We work to ensure that our actions will not bring the legal profession, firm or our clients into disrepute. In order to create a happy working relationship with our clients, we aim for total transparency in our working practices.