Patent and Trademark Law and Practice in Pakistan
We inform you that it is possible to claim priority from a Convention Application in Pakistan within six months from the date of the first Application filed in a member country.
Documents and information required for filing a new Trademark Application in Pakistan are as follows: –
- Name, address and Nationality of the Proprietor/Applicants
- The Trademark and/or the design to be registered along with 20 representations (if other than a word mark),
- The Class in which the mark is to be Registered, the Goods under such class and the period of use or date of first use in Pakistan or a statement that the mark is proposed to be used.
Patent Law and Practice in Pakistan
- Filing the “Application”, accompanied by either a Provisional or a Complete Specification.
- Filing the Complete Specification, if the Specification filed with the Application, was a Provisional Specification.
- Examination and Acceptance of application by the Patent Office.
- Overcoming Opposition, if any, to the grant of patent.
- Sealing the patent.
Know more about Pakistan:
For obtaining copies of the required documents for filing new Patent, Trademark and Design Applications in above identified country please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.