Dr. Neha Gupta – Managing Associate
Dr. Neha Gupta is a Registered Patent Agent with several years of experience in Patent Prosecution primarily dealing with life science, biotechnology, biology, microbiology, chemical, pharmaceutical and related subject matters, handling Patent Documents Filing, Patent Searching and Analytics. She has worked as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) from October 2012 to August 2013 and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) from August 2010 to September 2012 at the lab of Dr. Satish K. Gupta, Emeritus Scientist, Former Deputy Director, Reproductive Cell Biology Lab, National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi.
Member of Life Sciences Division of the Firm with domain specialization in life science, biotechnology, molecular biology, developmental biology, genetic engineering, microbiology, immunology, Food Technology, chemical, pharmaceutical and allied fields.
- D. (Life Science) School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
- Sc. (Biotechnology) Banasthali University, Rajasthan
- Deletion of etoposide-induced 2.4 kb transcript (ei24) reduced cell proliferation and aggregate-size in Dictyostelium discoideum. Int J Dev Biol. 2018; 62(4-5):273-283.
- Dictyostelium ei24 knockout results in autophagy defect and formation of ubiquitin-positive protein aggregates. In proceedings: Mechanism of Development. Volume 145: S58, PS2.18.
- Immunogenicity and contraceptive efficacy of E. coli-expressed recombinant porcine zona pellucida proteins. Am J Reprod Immunol. 70(2):139-152.
- Production of tag-free recombinant fusion protein encompassing promiscuous T cell epitope of tetanus toxoid and dog zona pellucida glycoprotein-3 for contraceptive vaccine development. Mol Biotechnol. 54(3):853-62.
- Contraceptive vaccines for human and animal utility. In proceedings: J Reprod Immunol. 86:11–34.
- A process for production of tag-free recombinant fusion protein encompassing promiscuous T-cell epitope of tetanus toxoid and dog zona pellucida glycoprotein-3 and its use as contraceptive vaccine. Granted Application, Indian Patent Number :337612; Indian Application # 1269/DEL/2012, Date of filing of Application : 24/04/2012, Publication Date: 30/10/2015.
- Recombinant porcine zona pellucida (ZP) proteins, contraceptive vaccine compositions and method of producing said vaccines. Granted Application, IndianPatent Number :397527; Indian Application No.1210/DEL/2013, Date of filing of Application: 25/04/2013, Publication Date: 12/12/2014.
- Dictyostelium EI24 knockout results in autophagy defect and formation of ubiquitin-positive protein aggregates. Poster presentation at “18th International Congress of Developmental Biology” organized by National University of Singapore, 18th – 22nd June 2017, Singapore.
- Elucidating the role of Dictyostelium EI24 in autophagy. Awarded II position in Poster presentation at 15th annual scientific festival “Biosparks 2017’, organized by School of Life Science, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Mar 30-31, 2017, New Delhi, India.
- Dictyostelium EI24 knockout results in autophagy defect and formation of ubiquitin-positive protein aggregates. Poster presentation at Science Day 2017, organized by Jawaharlal Nehru University, Feb 28, 2017, New Delhi, India.
- Elucidating the role of Dictyostelium EI24 in autophagy. Poster presentation at 85th Annual Meeting of Society of Biological Chemists (India) hosted by CSIR- Central Food Technological Research Institute, Nov 21-24, 2016, Mysuru, India.
- Elucidating the role of Dictyostelium EI24 in autophagy. Poster presentation at Biosparks, organized by School of Life Science, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Mar 18, 2016, New Delhi, India.
- coli – expressed recombinant porcine zona pellucida proteins as candidates for immunocontraception. Poster presentation at the 12th Congress of the International Society for Immunology Reproduction hosted by the American Society for Reproductive Immunology, May 28-Jun 01, 2013, Boston, MA, USA.
- Gamete specific recombinant proteins based contraceptive vaccine. In: OVARIAN CLUB II: The fertilization process of the oocyte and embryo development in relation to various clinical conditions, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Senior Research Fellow (ICMR-SRF) from June 2014 to December 2017.
- Department of Science and Technology (DST) Women Scientist ‘C’ from June 2018 to May 2019.
- Introduction to Patent Cooperation treaty: Certificate in PCT Distance Learning Course, August 2018.
- General Course on Intellectual Property: Certificate in distance learning from August 2 to September 15, 2018.