Col. K. L. VADEHRA
B.Sc -Mathematics, B.Sc. Engineering (Mechanical) from Thappar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala, India.
Post Graduate degree (M.Tech) in Engineering from MCEME-Military College of Electronic & Mechanical Engineers- Secunderabad, India.
- G. Diploma in Personnel Management – National Labour Institute, New Delhi,
- G. Diploma in computer science/International computer institute, New Delhi.
Degree in Management from MCEME.
Registered Patent Agent of India [IN/PA-275]
- MIE (I) – Member Institute of Engineers (India)
- AMBIM – Associate Member British Institute of Management –LONDON
- MIMA – Member Indian Management Association.
- MIPE – Member Institute of Plant Engineers-India.
- APAA – Asian Patent Attorneys Association APAA.
- FICPI – International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys.
Served in the Indian Army in various technical and managerial assignments in Electrical, Automotive and Mechanical Engineering fields. His rich experience and professional and academic background in the technical field amalgamated with his being a Registered Patent Attorney of India has helped the clients of the firm tremendously in the specialised field of Patent drafting and prosecution. The opinions given by him on several occasions have been greatly appreciated by the firm’s clients in view of his professional approach to the subject matter. He has more than 40 years of experience in handling Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics subject matter.
More than 55 years of experience in Patent drafting and prosecution of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic and Automotive Engineering subject matters